If you are not playing a winter sport or are not working out at One Eighty Sports Performance on Tuesdays and Thursdays, your attendance is needed for preseason conditioning with Coach Young.
A few important details:
* Conditioning starts at 4:00pm until 5:30 and will run most Tuesdays and Thursdays that school is in session up until the start of the season
* Players wishing to stay after school until conditioning starts must go to Coach Zona's room (1.572) IMMEDIATELY after school - NO EXCEPTIONS- make this time useful and get you homework done - you will not be allowed to disrupt others trying to get work done.
* Starting at 3:45, players can get changed and be ready for conditioning when Coach Young gets there at 4:00pm. Coach Young will meet you in Coach Zona's room unless he says otherwise.
* Please have a ride home ready at 5:30 if needed
This preseason conditioning program is critical to our program:
- it helps prevent injuries early in the season
- it prepares us for games early in the season
- it allows players to get together and hang out and bond as a team
If you have any problems or questions, please contact Coach Branche at email@example.com